Form 16 Online Application Form PDF
The Income Tax Department of India provides the Form 16 to file the Income Tax returns by the employer on behalf of the employee. Form 16 is a Tax filing form, Form 16 approves the deduction of the TDS from the salary of the employee by the employer. Form 16 certifies the employee is paying income tax through the employer. Through this article we providing Form 16 Application form for free you can download it or complete the form online and take the print.Sponsored Links SPONSORED LINKS Form 16 Sample Form PDF: SPONSORED LINKS
How to Fill Form 16 Online & Offline?
- Enter the certificate number and last updated date.
- Enter the name and address of the employer in the employer column.
- Enter the employee name and address in the employee column.
- Enter the Pan Number of the employer.
- Enter the TAN number of the employer.
- Enter the Pan number of the employee.
- Enter or enter the reference number of the employee given by the employer.
- Enter the Address, the assessment year, working period of the employee with the employer.
- Enter the summary of amount paid or tax deducted at source in respect of the employee.
- Now enter the details of the tax deducted and deposited in the Central Government account.
- The last part of the form 16 is verification, the person who is responsible for deduction tax must verify the application by signing it with date and place.