Form 16A Online Application Form PDF Basically Form 16 A is a IT Returns form to submit the tax deduction at source (TDS) by the employer on behalf of the employee. Form 16 A approves the TDS of the employee for the financial year. Through this article we providing Form 16A Application form for free you can download it or you can complete the form online and take the print.Sponsored Links SPONSORED LINKS Form 16A Sample Form PDF: SPONSORED LINKS
How to Fill Form 16A Online & Offline?
- Write the certificate number and last updated date.
- Write the name and address of the employer in the employer column.
- Write the employee name and address in the employee column.
- Write the Pan Number of the employer.
- Write the TAN number of the employer.
- Write the Pan number of the employee.
- Write or enter the reference number of the employee given by the employer.
- Enter the Address, the assessment year, working period of the employee with the employer.
- Enter the summary of amount paid or tax deducted at source in respect of the employee.
- Now enter the details of the tax deducted and deposited in the Central Government account.
- The last part of the form 16A is verification, the person who is responsible for deduction tax must verify the application by signing it with date and place.