Form 26AS Online Application Form PDF
Form 26AS is a Consolidated Annual Tax Statement filed by an individual for that assessment year. The Income Tax Department issues Form 26AS to the individuals to file the consolidated tax returns like TDS, TCS and the payments excluding TDS & TCS. Through this article we providing Form 26AS Application form for free you can download it or complete the form online and take the print.Sponsored Links SPONSORED LINKS Form 26 AS Sample Form PDF: SPONSORED LINKS
How to Fill Form 26AS Online & Offline?
- Form 26 A application contains three parts.
- First part of the application is called Part A – to enter the TDS details of the assessment year.
- Second part of the application is Part B – to enter the TCS details of the assessment year.
- Third and last part of the Form 26AS is Part C – to enter the tax paid for the assessment year.
- Enter your Pan number in the Pan Number field.
- Enter your name in the Assessee name field.
- Enter your complete address in the Assessee address field.
- Enter the financial year in the financial year field.
- Now fill the part A of the application form 26AS by entering the details of the tax deducted at source.
- Fill the Part B of the application form by entering the details of the tax collected at source.
- Fill the Part C of the application form by entering the details of the tax paid.