Pan Card Online Correction Form
Pan Card Correction Form helps you in applying to make the corrections on the Pan card. Apart from applying for the corrections you can even use the Pan card Correction form applying for the address change. Through this article we providing Pan Card correction form for free you can download it or complete the Pan Card correction form online and take the print.Sponsored Links SPONSORED LINKS Pan Card Correction Sample Form PDF: SPONSORED LINKS
How to Fill Pan Card Correction Form Online & Offline?
- Form 49A consists of 16 fields.
- Affix 2 passport size photos in the 2 photo boxes which are present at the left top and right top of the Form 49A.
- Sign the photo across it the one which was affixed at the left top of the form.
- Put another signature in the box below the second photo which was affixed at the right top side of the Form 49A.
- Enter your Surname, First name and last name in the name field.
- Enter the name you preferred to display on the Pan Card.
- Enter your gender and date of birth.
- Enter your Parents details (both mother & father).
- Now select the appropriate box in which you want to make changes.
- For example if it is signature mismatch then tick box 6, if it is photo mismatch then tick the box 5, if it is address for communication then tick box 7, and if you want to change all then tick the boxes 5,6,7.
- Enter your address for communication.
- After entering address now enter your phone number, mail id, and Aadhar number if it is allotted.
- Enter your pan number.
- Verify your Pan Card correction form by signing it along with the date and place.