Download Form 49A Applying for Pan card
Pan Card indicates the unique identity in terms of Income Tax. The full form of PAN is Permanent Account Number which is issued by the Income Tax Department of India to identify the individuals or firms etc. If you are planning to apply for the Pan Card then you are in the right place because through this article we providing Form 49A Application form or Pan Card Application form for free you can download it or complete the form 49A online and take the print.Sponsored Links SPONSORED LINKS Pan Card Application Sample Form PDF: SPONSORED LINKS
How to Fill Form 49A Applying for Pan Card Online & Offline?
- Form 49A consists of 16 fields.
- Affix 2 passport size photos in the 2 photo boxes which are present at the left top and right top of the Form 49A.
- Sign the photo across it the one which was affixed at the left top of the form.
- Put another signature in the box below the second photo which was affixed at the right top side of the Form 49A.
- Enter your Surname, First name and last name in the name field.
- Enter the name you preferred to display on the Pan Card.
- Enter your gender and date of birth.
- Enter your Parents details (both mother & father).
- Enter your residential address.
- Enter your Office address.
- Select your address for communication from office & residential addresses by ticking the box.
- Enter your phone number, Email id.
- Select your status whether you are an individual or firm etc.
- If you are an individual, enter your Aadhar card number and your name same as mentioned in the Aadhar card.
- Enter the source of income details.
- Enter the details of yours along with complete address in the representative assessee field.
- While applying online, you have to attach the scanned address proof document, date of birth, identification proof document.
- Verify your Pan Card Application form and the details entered in it with your sign along with the date and place.
- If you are applying online then click the submit button.
- If you are applying offline then sign the application form with date and send the Application form to the address mentioned in the application form along with the photocopies of the supporting documents.
Documents Required Applying for Pan Card:
- Two Passport size photographs (size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Photo Identity proof
- Residence proof/Address Proof
- Birth Certificate/ Date of Birth Proof
- Pan Card Application form and prescribed fees
Who Can Apply Pan Card?
- All the Indian Citizens residing in India
- All the Tax Payers
- Individuals who intend to enter into economic or financial transactions
- For people over 18 years of age it is advised